Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My First

Yay! Thank you, thank you, for all that wonderful applause and effusive enthusiasm. I, Jan, am here to lead you to your salvation from boredom. All right, that's enough applause for now, thanks. Well, here I am. My first blog. My blog the first. Le blog premiere. Ok, ok...I'm just sounding it out. No need to get so impatient.

The weather's perfect for a blog, even if I do say so myself. Come to think of it, why can't I say so myself? Omnipotent as I may seem, let me say this. I am not responisble for this spell of good weather. No, really!

Ah. Now that I am over that spell of conceit, vanity and whate'er you will. Well. The intro to my blog. If you know me, then you will probably have your doubts on my sanity confirmed here. If you don't know me...well! You're in for a treat! Come on into to the dark, mysterious, and dubiously wondrous world of the not-all-there mind.

And let me warn you....anything said in this blog may or may not be my own. So, you can't sue me if I steal miscellaneous jokes/witty remarks/ observations/philosophical statements made by you. Once you have said it in my presence, you lose all your rights over it. It'll be mine, MINE, MINE, MINE!!! See?

Well... Ahem.

As I was saying.... Welcome to my blog. And do be careful, would you? You might wander off somewhere here and lose your way/ yourself/ your mind along the way. And let me warn you... some freakish creature might jump up and bite you if you arent careful.

Other than that, welcome to my blog again and have a nice time!

-Jan

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary.

2 comments:

Arjun Sukumaran said...

LOL....run everybody!!! It's alive!!!

smoke said...

finally! A constructive comment that's not an ad or soemthing...

Disclaimer!

The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary.