Monday, March 27, 2006

Am I Mad?

I have asked myself this question many times. I've lost count of the number people who've asked me this question. And those who have answered it with a decisive YES!

Yes, I admit I am strange. I have strange habits. Such as a previosuly mentioned mania for punctuation. And such a suspicious mind that I often seem paranoid even to myself! And... ahem... there is the little matter of my blog. I am sure many of those who have read it have left with an impression of a distinctly unsound mind.

Well anyway, if you know me you should be able to answer this question. If you don't, then please don't base your answer on this little patch of webspace. As my blog title hints, my other side is much more sane.

Oh, and in answering this question, please don't bother to be honest. HeheheheheHEHEHE!

Good lord! I am mad!

10 comments:

sharanya said...

hehe.. welcome to the manic maniac's club! you're my first member!:D..plenty more will join soon..

Arun Mukkath said...

`we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.' - Cheshire Cat

smoke said...

Thanks, sharanya, arun... i feel so much better now... Sniff...

Ms. Lane said...

jana frend of rini hence preved=MAD...need i say more..everyone is a li mad who ever said this world is sane if it is then ppl like us our a class of our own

Ms. Lane said...

typo proved

Arjun Sukumaran said...

My opinion is on public view and need not be repeated. :D

Blazin said...

Ofcourse you are MAD......... My Adorable Darling *wink* lol k sorry am MAD, MAD ABOUT YOU, okie shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh um that wasnt meant for you but me, erm k seriously now am gone mad, who am I to blame UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, why well simple u had to provoke that question in my head AM I MAD, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh SCARY. Alright now am seriously scarin myself so I better SHHHHH right away. by the way the answer, lies in ur own entry CANT JUDGE U BY UR SMALL LITTLE WHITE SPACE, so there you go another useless comment added to ur entry hehe

~Archit

smoke said...

Dreamer Gray! To quote you... "Indeed."

....Um, archit I think you're talking to the wrong Jan!

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Disclaimer!

The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary.