Thursday, May 11, 2006

Like a bad penny...

I'm back! :D Yes, like the proverbial penny, I have managed to find my way back home without getting lost, much to the dismay of my sainted sister who loses her exclusive rights to the comp, the music and generally everything. Well, nothing lasts forever, as the cliche goes!

The trip to Kerala, needless to say, was great! I got to see some really beautiful places--backwaters, hills, lakes, china nets, etc etc. It was great, especially because I had a friend to yak with all the time.

And yes, my toddy dream did come true! You are now reading the blog of a veteran toddy drinker. Well, maybe that's overstating it a bit (but then, I always overstate things, what d'you expect?) I had a couple of glasses of toddy and it was fresh so not really alcoholic anyway. But yes, in my book, that's pretty good, thanks! I didn't get drunk or anything, I'm ashamed to say.

Unfortunately, I'm not in a very writey mood right now so really not going into any details.

Did I hear sighs of relief? Ha! You're not being let off that easily.

I'll be back.

I'll think.

I'll type.

You'll read.

I'll laugh. Mwahahahahahaha!

4 comments:

Poshgit said...

hey girl....
good to see you back in blog-action... oh,and congrats on the toddy-drinkin,next time smuggle some into the state for us,woncha??? ;-)

Anonymous said...

ur interestin.. as interestin as ur sis...nd te flow...is quite admireable..

smoke said...

hey posh of course! consider it done... My sworn duty as a git to do that!

thanks anonymous! It'd be really nice if you left ur name though. Will pass on your compliments to vaish too. :D

Known Stranger said...

hm kerala - a place i escape every time i can manage to get 4 days leave.

I had a experience of like yours in goa when i first encountered with fenni. Fortunate i been able to mapped to a fenni orginal local manufacturing place. Fenni is made from cashew fruit and it stinks like a duran fruit.

Disclaimer!

The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary.